This will depend entirely on the questions you ask. Please read the help pages, not just because they list types of questions that work here, but also help to explain how Stack Exchange works, as it is very different from an online discussion forum.
We welcome questions on topics like these:
- matters of upbringing,
- safety considerations,
- food and feeding,
- health and hygiene,
- development and growth,
- language development,
- behavior and social skills,
- discipline and punishment,
- childrens'/family games for developmental purposes or parental sanity.
Some subjects might be on-topic here but you can get better response on our sister sites,
- Scientific questions about child psychology (see the developmental-psychology tag on Cognitive Sciences SE)
- sports and fitness (see fitness.SE),
- computer games, educational software, other IT questions (see superuser),
- family finances (see money.SE).
And some subjects are considered off-topic because they're not directly related to parenting,
- specific medical issues (we're not doctors!),
- legal issues (too localized),
- shopping recommendations (too localized, and not timeless),
- generic and universal questions that are lazily worded "... for kids".
Please note that opinions shared here should be backed up either with a reference, or experiences that happened to you personally. Also, posts that primarily exist to push a specific agenda (propaganda), and soap-boxing, are not welcome.
Legal questions are off topic here, but may be on topic on Law.SE.
Tags are only created as they are needed - generally this is quite a rare occurrence now, as this is a well-established site and many tags were created in our early days.