This is about questions fulfilling the following conditions:
- Closed (not duplicates)
- 0 answers
- (pretty old - months to years)
There are relevant MSE posts - the discussion about when to delete a question and how long to wait before you vote to delete - and you'll see by my criteria above and the questions below, that they easily fulfill all formal requirements.
Do we still want to keep them (all or some of them), nonetheless?
Although they have no answers, they received several upvotes and so the Roomba didn't touch them. In all these cases, we can pretty safely say that the OP had enough time to improve them to make them ready for reopening but will never do that.
I do not see which purpose these questions serve. They still show up in searches, but contain no useful information (apart from being not suitable for Parenting.SE - but we have plenty of closed questions with answers (250 if you use "answers:1" instead, see search term below) and ultimately that's the goal of the help center, not closed questions).
closed:yes duplicate:no answers:0
Old questions listed according to close reason:
- 80s-era computing experience in 2016?
- Could green poop be caused by an allergy to breast milk? (request for medical advice before specific close reason existed)
- Avent manual breast pump problems
- Help...IM NOT SURE WHO THE FATHER IS
- Why there is so much social prejudice against adoptive single fathers?
- My parents are the reason I'm crying myself to sleep.
- Limited Access to My Child (Separated Parent UK/EU)
- What do I do with my husband?
- divorced parents from different states moving together but separately
- Do wireless phones and computers harm babies? (posted also on Skeptics.SE where it was answered)
- How do I tell my parents that I want to leave Catholicism and become a Protestant?
- Does my ex-GF have daddy issues?
- How will bringing up a child in a rural location impact their education and cultural development?
- Music player for toddlers
- Have you experienced shaming of motherhood and how did you cope with it?
- What to do about my 14-year-old sister being out of control and selfish?
Requests for medical advice
- Swivel toddler car seats that mount to 2-point seatbelts?
- What to look for when buying toothpaste and toothbrush for beginners?
Unclear what you are asking
- Is the mother a better primary caregiver than the father?
- How to help my pre-teen who is getting into trouble at school?
- How common is spanking a middle schooler in the US?
- How to convince an adult son to seek medical help?
- Do court imposed curfews work?
- How can I talk to my family about spending less time with them?