I'm a father of two wonderful small boys. My stake in this site is to learn from you, and also to contribute as much as I can!
Based on my own childhood and parenthood, my specialties are (among others): twins, languages, and international aspects. For the record, I'm an identical twin and married to a fraternal twin. I speak 4 languages fluently and I've lived in 5 countries (Europe, Japan).
I enjoy using my experience to help others. That is why I am active at even more SE sites in the StackExchange network on topics that interest me.
Outside of this site, I'm something of a Swiss army knife both professionally and in private, able to juggle a wild variety of things at once. I've worked in every kind of business that uses software. I'm also very good with tools, both IT and mechanic. Whether you need software design or assembling some IKEA furniture, I'm your man for the job. I'm generally soft-spoken but driven by clear principles.
To learn more about me, see my Google+ profile.
- Parenting 34.1k 34.1k 1818 gold badges106106 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Super User 17.1k 17.1k 3737 gold badges100100 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 9.7k 9.7k 2424 gold badges6969 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.5k 6.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 3.2k 3.2k 1313 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 367 How can I give my wife emergency access to logins, passwords, etc.?
- 210 How to make Gimp run as a single window?
- 197 How to make a disk image and restore from it later?
- 174 What is the Windows hotkey to minimise a single, currently active window?
- 129 How to identify whether my Linux computer was hacked?
- 114 How can I use encryption with Gmail?
- 87 What's an efficient way to change my 200+ account passwords?
- View more network posts →