I am a Speech-Language Pathologist with more than 30 years experience.
I have learned so much from my favorite teachers - children and their caregivers. I am indebted to them and thankful that so many have shared their journey with me.
Top network posts
- 31 Is there any benefit to not responding immediately to a crying infant?
- 28 How can I handle a child that claims medical problems as a bad excuse?
- 25 Is complimenting children where they can hear it good or bad?
- 22 Should I be concerned that my 3 year old is not able to pronounce an 'r' sound?
- 22 Is there an alternative to Boy/Girl Scouts in the US?
- 21 How can I negotiate with a toddler successfully?
- 19 How to react to an indecisive 2.5-year-old?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.