C# and C++ developer at a software company. On the weekends I spend a lot of time fixing and remodeling my 1926 foursquare house.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 '14 at 19:15
- Home Improvement 5k 5k 1313 gold badges3131 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 568 568 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- German Language 329 329 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Parenting 270 270 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Travel 251 251 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 What humidity should I set my dehumidifier to?
- 21 What is the appropriate capitalization of 'ß'?
- 18 What is simplest strategy to map circuits to breakers in the panel?
- 15 Is it within code to complete 12g wiring circuit with 10g wire?
- 12 What should I consider when selecting an air compressor for the garage?
- 12 How should I store per-user data in WinForms?
- 12 What primer should I use to paint over nicotine stained walls?
- View more network posts →