Mostly unix programming
- Stack Overflow 7.5k 7.5k 99 gold badges4848 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 733 733 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Web Applications 405 405 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 160 Sqlite: CURRENT_TIMESTAMP is in GMT, not the timezone of the machine
- 135 Sqlite: CURRENT_TIMESTAMP is in GMT, not the timezone of the machine
- 123 How do I get long command lines to wrap to the next line?
- 46 Is there a static analysis tool like Lint or Perl::Critic for shell scripts?
- 45 What's the best way to open and read a file in Perl?
- 35 How do I make private functions in a Perl module?
- View more network posts →