I'm a divorced dad and mechanical engineer at Hewlett-Packard. I support:
- Breast feeding
- Cloth diapering
- Home/charter/private schooling
- Non-physical dicipline
Member for 9 years, 9 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 '18 at 2:04
- Parenting 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 537 537 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 441 441 11 gold badge44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 420 420 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 119 Does saying "sorry" after an accident count as legal admission of fault?
- 48 As an atheist, how should I explain theism to my children?
- 43 My wife wants a homosexual child
- 34 When back country camping, how do you avoid being attacked by a mountain lion in your sleep?
- 31 Do 31 US states give rapist fathers visitation rights?
- 27 Do standard model particles actually exist or merely usefully describe behaviors of a medium?
- 23 Where is the line on helping with homework?
- View more network posts →