I'm a divorced dad and mechanical engineer at Hewlett-Packard. I support:
- Breast feeding
- Cloth diapering
- Home/charter/private schooling
- Non-physical dicipline
Member for 7 years, 11 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 '18 at 2:04
- Parenting 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 337 337 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 310 310 1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 266 266 11 gold badge33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 Does saying "sorry" after an accident count as legal admission of fault?
- 47 As an atheist, how should I explain theism to my children?
- 44 My wife wants a homosexual child
- 33 When back country camping, how do you avoid being attacked by a mountain lion in your sleep?
- 31 Do 31 US states give rapist fathers visitation rights?
- 27 Do standard model particles actually exist or merely usefully describe behaviors of a medium?
- 23 Is or was the husband's knot/stitch a medical procedure?
- View more network posts →