Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 '19 at 13:18
- English Language & Usage 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Writing 4k 4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Parenting 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 873 873 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Bricks 213 213 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Is there an idiom for "winning a contest because you were the only participant"?
- 48 "The flux capacitor--it's what makes time travel possible." When to keep world-building explanations short
- 46 Is there a name for a window without glass?
- 43 Uh oh - My book stinks. Now what?
- 41 My son is being hit by a friend, and we need to discuss the situation with his mom
- 14 What's the adjective for someone who isn't loose with their thoughts/opinions/judgements?
- 13 Is it ever correct to have a space before a question or exclamation mark?
- View more network posts →