- The Workplace 17k 17k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Parenting 1k 1k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 239 239 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Academia 103 103 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 146 Everyone involved in my hiring process left the company before I started: is this a red flag?
- 116 Does referring a poor candidate look bad on me?
- 90 Employer demanding to see degree after poor code review
- 90 Responding to trivial and constant affirmation in a telephonic conference
- 78 Is a book on sales technique a bad idea for our head of sales in secret santa?
- 75 What would be the downsides of having a “you break it, you fix it” policy in the dev team with the goal of reducing bugs?
- 68 Promotion cancelled due to citing white privilege; should I just quit?
- View more network posts →