i am a nonbeliever, though i grew up in a fundamentalist christian home. i live in a very religious part of the US, and most of my peeps are christians. and the psych, anthropology, history and politics of christianity & other religions are super fascinating. so i need to continue to learn about this stuff...
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 '12 at 22:50
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 7.1k 7.1k 88 gold badges5151 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Christianity 905 905 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 874 874 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Parenting 313 313 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 130 130 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 113 Why isn't the system identifiable using only BB-8's map?
- 81 If my employer is planning a big project around me, should I tell them I'm looking for a new job?
- 71 Is any reason given for the low sea level?
- 70 Why didn't Obi-Wan remember R2-D2 and C-3PO in A New Hope?
- 55 Why did the Lars family need an astromech droid?
- 31 What's the relationship between the Resistance and the Republic?
- 30 Do Hutts find humanoid females attractive, and if so why?
- View more network posts →