i am a nonbeliever, though i grew up in a fundamentalist christian home. i live in a very religious part of the US, and most of my peeps are christians. and the psych, anthropology, history and politics of christianity & other religions are super fascinating. so i need to continue to learn about this stuff...
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 '12 at 22:50
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.7k 12.7k 99 gold badges5353 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Parenting 513 513 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 155 155 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 113 Why isn't the system identifiable using only BB-8's map?
- 81 If my employer is planning a big project around me, should I tell them I'm looking for a new job?
- 72 Is any reason given for the low sea level?
- 71 Why didn't Obi-Wan remember R2-D2 and C-3PO in A New Hope?
- 56 Why did the Lars family need an astromech droid?
- 34 What's the relationship between the Resistance and the Republic?
- 33 Do Hutts find humanoid females attractive, and if so why?
- View more network posts →