information because of the new CoC:
My pronouns are she/her, but to be honest I don't care, call me he/him call me rainbow unicorn if it makes you happy.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
9 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 '19 at 13:52
- The Workplace 2.9k 2.9k 55 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 659 659 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 621 621 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Travel 151 151 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Trainee is being dishonest on her first day
- 83 Sexual Harassment, helpless and scared
- 70 Trainee in tears: One Trainee gets special treatment over another trainee
- 69 Is it bad being a "bad influence" for my younger cousin?
- 55 Employer wants to use my work email account after I quit, is this legal under German law? Is this a GDPR waiver?
- 51 How do I get my boyfriend to remove pictures of his ex girlfriend hanging in his apartment?
- 47 Why was Fleur's little sister Gabrielle even at Hogwarts?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.