Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Academia 16.9k 16.9k 99 gold badges4040 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 945 945 22 gold badges99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 652 652 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science 492 492 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 302 Should I share my horrible software?
- 124 If I quit my PhD, would it make my advisor look bad?
- 82 Do Asian authors have a different style of academic writing from European authors?
- 57 How do I identify predatory and low quality journals? With Beall's List gone, how can I tell if a journal is spam?
- 50 Will I destroy my career if I published a paper with a serious mistake?
- 50 Professor to whom I broke my promise is now a collaborator. What to say?
- 48 Using rage faces in presentation
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.