Im an old school Pascal programmer who's made the jump to java.
I'm on the right side of 50, with one grown child leaving home, and one younger who will be around for a few years.
In my down time I lead a team of volunteers , tweens through adult, producing a weekly webcast and occasional YouTube clips.
I am both mildly autistic and have a brain injury. I was born with the former and obtained the latter probably due to 30 years competing in the martial arts.
My interests are eclectic, so I follow and contribute to several stack exchange communities.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '20 at 19:21
- Worldbuilding 9.6k 9.6k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Parenting 3.6k 3.6k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 968 968 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 867 867 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 846 846 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 116 What projectile weapon can replace a bow under the following circumstances?
- 94 Why would space fleets be aligned?
- 57 What would be a logical reason to explain space based families having more children than an earth based one
- 46 How can paleolithic humans colonise the stars without direct help from aliens and still be primitive?
- 44 Is it important to teach pointers in a first course using Java?
- 35 How to completely destroy a city, without leaving clues for humanity 4,000 years later?
- 27 What would be the difference in the reaction between trained and untrained people during an emergency situation?
- View more network posts →