I'm a CS graduate student in Computer Vision. My primary areas of expertise are Matlab, Machine Learning, and Image Processing.
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 789 789 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 753 753 22 gold badges77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 585 585 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 403 403 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 What would a 1.5 km wide, 20 km tall spire look like?
- 23 Can I eat the rabbits my cat catches?
- 22 Is it possible to effectively dissolve chocolate into coffee?
- 22 How can I avoid overuse of words like "however" and "therefore" in academic writing?
- 21 What would cause WordNetCorpusReader to have no attribute LazyCorpusLoader?
- 18 Performing Convolution (NOT cross-correlation) in pytorch
- 18 How to politely inform potential PhD supervisor that I must wait before responding to an offer? (Two-body problem)
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.