Do not try and bend the spoon.
That is impossible.
Instead, only try to realize the truth:
There is no spoon.
There is a difference between knowing the path
and walking the path.
I also go by Neo and on occasion Dobby the house elf.
Atlanta, GA, USA
Member for 2 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Aug 30 '18 at 18:01
- The Workplace♦ 77.6k 77.6k 4545 gold badges246246 silver badges297297 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 6.3k 6.3k 2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 628 628 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 345 How to tell a superior I won't be able to complete a task because I am going to quit in a month
- 318 What's the most polite way to tell a manager "shut up and let me work"?
- 248 How to respond to request to use a first name?
- 230 About to give in my notice, but suddenly got a raise. Will it reflect poorly on me if I still decide to leave?
- 213 How can I communicate to my employer the urgency of a raise request?
- 206 Is it my responsibility to learn a new technology in my own time my employer wants to implement?
- 192 Might have gotten a coworker sick, should I address this?
- View more network posts →