Here's a little joke that cracks me up:
So, a guy walks up to me and says, "I'm a tepee. I'm a wigwam. I'm a tepee! I'm a wigwam!" I said to him, "Relax, man. You're two tents!"
- Stack Overflow 88.7k 88.7k 2222 gold badges157157 silver badges285285 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.4k 3.4k 1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 66 gold badges1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Poker 1k 1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 614 614 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 367 Random float number generation
- 270 dynamic_cast and static_cast in C++
- 199 Can virtual functions have default parameters?
- 197 Why can't I forward-declare a class in a namespace using double colons?
- 160 When to use volatile with multi threading?
- 156 Lambda capture as const reference?
- 109 In Visual Studio C++, what are the memory allocation representations?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
7 Do weapons belong here? Apr 7 '11