NOTE: I am no longer active on this site but my contact info is included here. Thanks.
Christine is a certified parent educator through Positive Discipline Association and is working towards becoming a lead trainer. She is also a certified facilitator of Gracious Space through the Center for Ethical Leadership.
Christine founded KidSpeak Consulting in response to her years working in after-school & community-based programs with youth from many different backgrounds. She discovered an epidemic of discouraged, disengaged young people that crossed all demographics. It is her mission and passion to equip others with the tools (and confidence!) needed to empower these young people with the self-respect, dignity, responsibility and integrity they deserve.
She has over 10 years experience working with children from all backgrounds and ages in a variety of settings. She has worked in youth programs, preschools, schools, and with families directly. She is passionate about youth development, food politics and community. In her free time she enjoys reading, exploring cities by bicycle, and spending time with family.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 '12 at 1:42
Top network posts
- 24 How can I motivate my child who doesn't care about rewards?
- 23 Why does my daughter "forget" her numbers even though she knows how to count?
- 19 Can a toddler tell if their mother is pregnant?
- 14 How do I get my child to remember to flush?
- 14 How do you handle a toddler that refuses to say 'sorry'?
- 12 What should I do when my daughter's health is affected by the cats at my parents home when we visit?
- 11 Kids and Cell Phones? What limits should be set along with giving the first phone?
- View more network posts →