Master of Arts & Music, (solfeggio, theory, composition, SwissJazzSchool (Theory, Harmony, Chordprogression, Arrangement) 40 years Music Teacher (Secoundary School: Singing, Piano, Keyboards, Guitar, Recorder, Schoolbands Pop & Rock) Bandmaster: Brassband, Euphonium, Trombone
Music and computer (composer and arrangement): I‘ve started 30 years ago with sequencer programs like Twenty- four, band-in-a -box, (bia) notator creator. Then I got experienced with finale (Klemm). Now I will try out the VST plugins note performer and iconica, and get experienced with halion and cubase, where I could need a lot of help.
Member for 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 at 18:59
Top network posts
- 17 Reasoning for redundant "natural" (but not courtesy accidental)
- 15 What do these square notes mean (in the left hand)?
- 13 Is practicing on a digital piano harmful to an experienced piano player?
- 12 What does KSP mean?
- 10 What's the word Germans give to walls that aren't well soundproofed?
- 8 How to stop 3 year old screaming when something is wrong?
- 7 Why do certain chords "lead" to another?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.