"Professional" software developer -
What does that even mean? I guess it means that I sit at a desk all day and solve computer problems, but not the hardware kind, that's helpdesk.
My specialties (at the time of writing this) are generally Java, Bash, and SQL; but I've been known to dabble in front-end stuff and the C universe.
Philadelphia, PA, United States
Member for 2 years
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 '20 at 21:23
- Role-playing Games 18.2k 18.2k 44 gold badges7070 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 688 688 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 560 560 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 403 403 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 271 271 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 Handling encounter elements that would realistically cause instant death
- 48 Does limiting Sneak Attack to the Dexterity choice on Finesse Weapons imbalance anything?
- 41 How can "mimic phobia" be cured or prevented?
- 40 How to approximate decaying probability distributions with few dice?
- 40 Can you raise your original body as an undead after moving to a clone?
- 40 Is the interior of a Bag of Holding actually an extradimensional space?
- 39 Will it cause any balance problems to have PCs level up and gain the benefits of a long rest mid-fight?
- View more network posts →