By Day: lecturer in Facilities Management, Environmental Issues and Modelling for Management (using Excel). By Night: 8-ball (to relax...) Past life: vehicle electrician... B.Eng (Hons), Research into pulsating flow heat transfer.
Member for 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '19 at 21:14
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 25.9k 25.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Academia 23.6k 23.6k 77 gold badges4848 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- The Workplace 10.9k 10.9k 77 gold badges2727 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 7.7k 7.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Engineering 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 183 Fired from job - left my Gmail, Stack Exchange, LinkedIn, and other personally owned accounts logged in. How do I proceed?
- 181 Is it ethical for a company to ask its employees to move furniture on a weekend?
- 175 As a course lecturer, should I excuse late assignment submissions if I wrote the assignment deadline slightly wrong?
- 163 What to do with an individualized tip from a customer?
- 156 How to reclaim personal item I've lent to the office without burning bridges?
- 128 Is it good to have slides that may be skipped during a presentation?
- 110 Applicants clearly not having the skills they advertise
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.