Ze'ev misses Monica
Father of a daughter in 2013, sons in 2015 & 2018
I have been a stay-at-home dad and a professional carpool driver
Rabbi & educator by training
Supervisor of kosher kitchens by experience
In my heart, still a hospital chaplain
Member for 8 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 2 '20 at 17:55
Top network posts
- 11 Does one need a sukkah to eat bread/mezonot at work
- 11 Non-Yemenites who heat up soup after the start of Shabbat?
- 10 Can a female be a Shochet? (slaughter animals)
- 10 Saying "I love you" during nidda
- 9 Silent letter in Yisachar
- 8 Are there any hechshers that certify food as kosher for B'nei Noach?
- 8 Who is worthy of reciting the blessing "שנתן מחכמתו לבשר ודם" on?
- View more network posts →