The easy answer, courtesy Dr. Jeff Lichtman:
"Information forces you into this uncomfortable position where you have to kind of say - okay I don't get it but I know that the real world is more complicated than the way I'm thinking about it".
Member for 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 31 at 21:14
- Meta Stack Exchange 14k 14k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Astronomy 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Opt-in alpha test for a new Stacks editor
- 47 What programming languages are available for quantum computers?
- 36 Rollout of new network site themes
- 35 Reputation on SuperUser not appearing in Rep. Notification Queue - yet it is given silently
- 28 Winter Bash 2019 Knitting
- 25 How to select a Constraint Programming Solver
- 24 Idiom meaning to talk about something everyone already knows
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 27 '20