I've written a few things about the moderator strike:
- Stack Exchange moderator strike
- Moderation by humans
- Why I'm signing the Stack Overflow strike letter
- How's the Stack Overflow strike going?
- What Stack Overflow is telling employees about the strike
- The data dump diversion
- Why AI is a problem on Stack Overflow
- Stack Overflow's CEO doesn't understand Stack Overflow
I'm Head of Community at College Confidential and former Developer Advocate at EDB. Stack Exchange no longer employs me as a Community Manager. I maintain an office on chat. (Please ignore the meta cruft.)
On a personal note, I'm married and have three children. Our oldest son loves school, friends, games, and music. Two of my children happen to have been born on the same day. I sometimes write about that experience. My wife loves taking care of people as a registered nurse and an all around wonderful person.
Don't have time for a full review of something? Why not try my 5-second reviews?