I spend my time working on Erlang and Elixir (and from time to time Elm) and making videos about programming for Erlang and Elixir developers. I also love property-based testing (QuickCheck).
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '11 at 9:20
- Software Engineering 10.3k 10.3k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Parenting 449 449 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Travel 387 387 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Chess 231 231 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Is LISP still useful in today's world? Which version is most used?
- 57 How to debug web workers
- 44 How can I write a set of functions that can be invoked from (almost) any programming language?
- 30 Haskell vs Erlang for web services
- 26 How to temporarily disable XSS protection in modern browsers for testing?
- 21 Why should I know concurrent programming?
- View more network posts →