At day I am an ABAP developer working in civil service.
At night I am a game developer experimenting with all kinds of different technologies.
English is not my first language, so I appreciate all edits to my questions and answers which correct orthography and grammar.
All my code contributions to the stackexchange network are dual-licensed under whatever license condition stackexchange prefers this week and the WTFPL Version 2 as published by Sam Hocevar unless stated otherwise.
Member for 7 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 at 9:59
- Game Development 98.1k 98.1k 2121 gold badges221221 silver badges280280 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 56.7k 56.7k 99 gold badges9595 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Politics♦ 51.6k 51.6k 1818 gold badges155155 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Information Security 47.5k 47.5k 88 gold badges122122 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 37.1k 37.1k 1212 gold badges7474 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 765 How do you take a git diff file, and apply it to a local branch that is a copy of the same repository?
- 413 Can I talk to my rubber duck at work?
- 306 Has there ever been a documented instance of the problem that net neutrality purports to solve?
- 271 Why not use a national ID as username for every website?
- 245 Why do European cities have so many homeless and beggars despite its high-tax welfare system?
- 241 Is it unethical to make a game AI that is secretly non-competitive?
- 238 How should I approach a boss that keeps hiring temporary workers, only to have me finish something?
- View more network posts →