Languages, libraries, systems, and frameworks I have known ...
Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008R2/2012/2014/2016, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI, Hadoop, Hive, Sqoop, Oozie, Zookeeper, Ambari, Drill, HBase, Parquet, Kafka, Azure Data Lake, Azure Streaming Analytics, AzureML, Scala, Spark, R, Python, C#, ASP.NET, SignalR, Razor, Lightspeed, ServiceStack, WCF, NHibernate, NCache, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/Online, MySQL, Oracle, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MDX, DAX, Power Query, PowerPivot, PowerView, Flow, PowerApps, Amazon Redshift, EC2, Azure, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Jasper Reports, Informatica, PHP, Perl, Pandas, Mathematica, Matlab, MLLib, PySpark, SPSS, Node.JS, Express, CouchDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Riak, Mongoose, Baucis, AngularJS, AngularDart, Polymer.js, Knockout, Foundation, Bootstrap, Less, JQuery, Zepto, Backbone.JS, Lo-Dash, Jasmine, Karma, Cucumber, Gherkin, SpecFlow, NBehave ...
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 9k 9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 458 Story where the number 3 is the monster?
- 418 How to open the Chrome Developer Tools in a new window?
- 92 How to deal with premature student questions during a lecture which will be covered in a subsequent slide?
- 62 Why is the movie titled "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"?
- 45 What is the original source of "Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."?
- 44 What is a word that could define someone who likes to cause conflict?
- 40 Why is overfitting bad?
- View more network posts →