None of my friends will ever reproduce after witnessing my life, so I will share my experiences here, where they will be welcomed and appreciated (hopefully). Proud, bewildered mother of three boys; holding down a full time job, and venturing into the world of on-line posting, etc for the first time. (I know, what rock was I hiding under, right?) Have a question about cloth diapering? I am a veteran. Ask me! I love to talk about cloth diapers and get people interested in it.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 29 '19 at 2:36
- Parenting 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 310 310 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 283 283 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 111 111 33 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 111 111 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 How to explain to a 9-year-old why a relative is not welcome
- 23 9 year old son brought a toy gun to school – how can we get him to understand this isn't just about bringing a toy to school?
- 17 Is it appropriate for a 3 year old to play with a 9 year old?
- 16 How to teach my daughter to get the shampoo rinsed out of her hair throughly?
- 15 How to get a 2-year old to take her medication
- 14 How do I get my 4yo to stop repeating himself all the time, and to respect a quiet time?
- 13 How to help a 3-year-old with vicious temper to express his emotions in a healthy way?
- View more network posts →