None of my friends will ever reproduce after witnessing my life, so I will share my experiences here, where they will be welcomed and appreciated (hopefully). Proud, bewildered, overwhelmed, (and tired) mother of three boys and a girl. Besides parenting and fighting the relentless tide of dirty laundry, I also work a full time job, and am venturing into the world of on-line posting, etc for the first time. (I know, what rock was I hiding under, right?) Have a question about cloth diapering? I am a veteran. Ask me! I love to talk about cloth diapers and get people interested in it. I also breastfed and bottle fed so can offer advice there.
I strive to be non-judgmental, but I'm only human. Also, beware my humor...it sometimes gets me into trouble.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 at 15:10
Top network posts
- 32 How to explain to a 9-year-old why a relative is not welcome
- 23 9 year old son brought a toy gun to school – how can we get him to understand this isn't just about bringing a toy to school?
- 17 Is it appropriate for a 3 year old to play with a 9 year old?
- 16 How to teach my daughter to get the shampoo rinsed out of her hair throughly?
- 15 How to get a 2-year old to take her medication
- 14 How do I get my 4yo to stop repeating himself all the time, and to respect a quiet time?
- 13 How to help a 3-year-old with vicious temper to express his emotions in a healthy way?
- View more network posts →