A programmer is a person who passes as an exacting expert on the basis of being able to turn out, after innumerable punching, an infinite series of incomprehensive answers calculated with micrometric precisions from vague assumptions based on debatable figures taken from inconclusive documents and carried out on instruments of problematical accuracy by persons of dubious reliability and questionable mentality for the avowed purpose of annoying and confounding a hopelessly defenseless department that was unfortunate enough to ask for the information in the first place.
-- IEEE Grid newsmagazine
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 3.1k 3.1k 1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.2k 2.2k 1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- User Experience 855 855 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 how to change any data type into a string in python
- 45 Java: NoSuchMethodException when method clearly exists
- 42 How to prevent users using your app while driving?
- 40 Friends come with hat in hand, but I don't think it will help
- 38 Can non-creature permanents have +1/+1 counters?
- 34 Did the US Government invent ebola to test bioweapons in Africa?
- 34 Why do door knobs still exist?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.