All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are not my creations and I cannot grant rights in them.
Useful C++ quotation:
"You allocate objects on the heap. Well, formally, the "free store", but nobody calls it that" –- Pete Becker
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 '15 at 1:58
- Stack Overflow 252.6k 252.6k 3131 gold badges422422 silver badges662662 bronze badges
- The Workplace 9.8k 9.8k 2323 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.9k 4.9k 1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.4k 4.4k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 4k 4k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 534 biggest integer that can be stored in a double
- 404 Checkout one file from Subversion
- 367 What are POD types in C++?
- 322 What is memory fragmentation?
- 290 Why do I have to access template base class members through the this pointer?
- 251 What is uintptr_t data type
- 248 Why should hash functions use a prime number modulus?
- View more network posts →