I am a father of many. I feel like I raise my children a bit differently than those around me.
I sometimes get complimented for how my children behave. Sometimes people think my kids are too independent.
My kids' grannies are often abhorred by how much responsibility I put into their hands at a (comparatively) early age. Friends often consider me too rigorous.
- Stack Overflow 207.7k 207.7k 4444 gold badges242242 silver badges429429 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 14.4k 14.4k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 10k 10k 66 gold badges3636 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Parenting 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2295 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- 1525 Why is "using namespace std;" considered bad practice?
- 1119 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- 1021 Where did the notion of "one return only" come from?
- 955 What is the difference between a definition and a declaration?
- 530 What is The Rule of Three?
- 524 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- View more network posts →