I am a father of many. I feel like I raise my children a bit differently than those around me.
I sometimes get complimented for how my children behave. Sometimes people think my kids are too independent.
My kids' grannies are often abhorred by how much responsibility I put into their hands at a (comparatively) early age. Friends often consider me too rigorous.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 9 '18 at 15:50
- Stack Overflow 193.1k 193.1k 4444 gold badges227227 silver badges415415 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 14.2k 14.2k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.9k 9.9k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Parenting 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 2118 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- 1370 Why is "using namespace std;" considered bad practice?
- 1030 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- 921 Where did the notion of "one return only" come from?
- 849 What is the difference between a definition and a declaration?
- 501 What is The Rule of Three?
- 493 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- View more network posts →