I am a father of many. I feel like I raise my children a bit differently than those around me.
I sometimes get complimented for how my children behave. Sometimes people think my kids are too independent.
My kids' grannies are often abhorred by how much responsibility I put into their hands at a (comparatively) early age. Friends often consider me too rigorous.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 9 '18 at 15:50
- Stack Overflow 197.9k 197.9k 4444 gold badges231231 silver badges423423 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 14.3k 14.3k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.9k 9.9k 66 gold badges3434 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Parenting 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2178 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- 1419 Why is "using namespace std;" considered bad practice?
- 1063 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- 987 Where did the notion of "one return only" come from?
- 867 What is the difference between a definition and a declaration?
- 516 What is The Rule of Three?
- 502 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- View more network posts →