I am a father of many. I feel like I raise my children a bit differently than those around me.
I sometimes get complimented for how my children behave. Sometimes people think my kids are too independent.
My kids' grannies are often abhorred by how much responsibility I put into their hands at a (comparatively) early age. Friends often consider me too rigorous.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 9 '18 at 15:50
- Stack Overflow 191k 191k 4444 gold badges225225 silver badges410410 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 14.2k 14.2k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.8k 9.8k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Parenting 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 2093 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- 1351 Why is "using namespace std;" considered bad practice?
- 1015 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- 921 Where did the notion of "one return only" come from?
- 831 What is the difference between a definition and a declaration?
- 495 What is The Rule of Three?
- 484 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- View more network posts →