Associate Professor of Chemistry at University of Pittsburgh, developer of Open Babel and Avogadro open source chemistry software.
- Avogadro - Free, open source molecular editor and visualization
- Open Babel - The open chemical toolkit
- Pitt Quantum Repository - An open repository of thousands of computed molecular structures and properties.
The comments and answers given here, in no way reflect my department or the University of Pittsburgh, except when they're right. All mistakes are mine alone.
- Chemistry 24.1k 24.1k 33 gold badges6060 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Academia 2.6k 2.6k 1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Parenting 612 612 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 441 441 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 364 364 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 Why is gold golden?
- 42 Why is FORTRAN so commonly used in computational chemistry?
- 40 Do professors in the STEM fields at U.S. universities get summers off?
- 38 Is Hexafluorocyclohexane the "Most Polar" Small Molecule?
- 33 How to adopt flipped classroom strategies without student complaints?
- 32 How should a teaching-assistant deal with an angry student?
- 30 Imaginary Bonding Interactions
- View more network posts →