Associate Professor of Chemistry at University of Pittsburgh, developer of Open Babel and Avogadro open source chemistry software.
- Avogadro - Free, open source molecular editor and visualization
- Open Babel - The open chemical toolkit
- Pitt Quantum Repository - An open repository of thousands of computed molecular structures and properties.
The comments and answers given here, in no way reflect my department or the University of Pittsburgh, except when they're right. All mistakes are mine alone.
- Chemistry 21.9k 21.9k 33 gold badges5656 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Academia 2.3k 2.3k 1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Parenting 457 457 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 366 366 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 351 351 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 162 Why is gold golden?
- 42 Why is FORTRAN so commonly used in computational chemistry?
- 40 Do professors in the STEM fields at U.S. universities get summers off?
- 38 Is Hexafluorocyclohexane the "Most Polar" Small Molecule?
- 33 How to adopt flipped classroom strategies without student complaints?
- 32 How should a teaching-assistant deal with an angry student?
- 30 Imaginary Bonding Interactions
- View more network posts →